Join us for the Lauri Ann West Community Center Gardenfest and Artist Market, sponsored by Green Prints, on Saturday, May 13 from 9 AM-3 PM.
Visit the participating Garden Clubs to purchase seedlings and get great gardening advice:
- Fox Chapel Garden Club
- Guyasuta Garden Club
- Men’s Garden Club of Pittsburgh
- Penn State Master Gardeners of Allegheny County
- Toad Hollow Gardener
- Western PA Unit. The Herb Society of America
Browse through the artists’ and vendors’ booths:
- Arbonne, Sandie Brand
- Butterfly Bean, Bonnie Rubin
- Coray Hare Productions, Judith Juselius
- Fox Chapel Images, Ruthanne Bauerle
- Fox Chapel Wild Birds, David Gregg and Marie Lewis
- Ink Personality, Meghann Jones
- Jewelry by Kasia, Kasia Zywot
- JMD Designs, Jan Durkin
- Staniszewski’s Crocheted Creations, Shaylin Staniszewski
- Watson Pottery and Glass, Ann and John Watson
- Plus, many more!
Enjoy one of the many activities for all ages:
- Hannah’s Honey, with beekeeper Craig Jahnke
- Rabbit Wranglers
- Balloon Twister (11 AM-1 PM)
- Performance by Friends in Harmony (at 1 PM)
- STEM Activity Table hosted by the Cooper-Siegel Community Library
- Craft Table hosted by the Lauri Ann West Community Center
- Food Vendors, including Wild River Kettle Korn, Hot Dog Jitney, Miss Meatball Food Truck and Everyday Gourmet
- And, much, much more!
Admission is free so plan on bringing the whole family!
Interested in participating in the Artist Market? Contact Melissa Ingramm at 412-828-8566 or email@example.com for more information on purchasing a vendor table.