Our November Collection is for the Women’s Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh
For more than 40 years, Women’s Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh has been a leader in providing safety, shelter, support and guidance to all victims of domestic violence.
Donating new products helps to ensure that Women’s Center & Shelter can provide women and children victims of domestic abuse with the basic necessities they so often must leave behind. Your contributions and efforts empower survivors of intimate partner violence to move forward with their lives safely and with confidence.
Please bring items from the list below that you wish to donate to Lauri Ann West Community Center during the month of November.
Current Essential Needs
Every donation and actions helps to give hope to survivors of intimate partner violence . The current list of essential needs includes:
- Gift Cards (VISA, Target, Walmart, Dollar Tree/General, etc.)
- Journals and note books
- New Blankets
- New Hair Brushes & Combs
- New Diaper Genie refill bags
- New Baby Wipes
- New women’s underwear–Sizes 7, 8, and 9
- New diapers–Size 3,4,5
- New women’s Flip Flops
- New wash cloths
- New bath towels
- New pajamas or robes (for women and children*)
- New slippers (for women and children*)
- New underwear (for women and children*)
- New umbrellas
- New air mattresses
- New body wash
- New shaving cream
- New sheet sets, twin
- Smartphones and cellphones (no chargers or accessories) – donations will result in a monetary donation to Women’s Center & Shelter through Shelter Alliance.
*= Children include both males and females up to the age of 18.