Have Fun this summer at Camp Lauri Ann West!
This full-day summer camp features a mixture of sports, arts, Maker Studio, STEAM Discovery, and outdoor time in the sunshine.
Cost for each week of Camp Lauri Ann West is $275 for members and $300 for non-members. Multi-week discounts available.
This year the Friday of each camp week will have a special theme with visitors from programs around the area. View below for each week’s special theme and to sign up.
- Week of June 10– Friday Special Visit by the Pittsburgh Zoo
- Week of June 17– Friday Special Visit by the Warhol Museum
- Week of June 24– Friday Special Visit by ASSEMBLE PGH
- Week of July 8– Friday Special Visit by JumpBunch
- Week of July 15– Friday Special Visit by ASSEMBLE PGH
- Week of July 22– Friday Special Visit by Pittsburgh Creative Reuse
- Week of July 29– Friday Special Visit by Pittsburgh Creative Reuse
- Week of August 5– Friday Special Visit by Magician Billy Heh
- Week of August 12– Friday Special Visit by the Pittsburgh Zoo
Your camper’s day will begin with drop-off between 8 and 9 AM and will start with their first activity center (either Maker Studio or Sports & Outdoor Fun) at 9 AM. A break at noon will give everyone a chance to take a breather and enjoy their home-packed lunch (campers may also choose to purchase a lunch from the Center’s cafe). The fun begins again at 1 PM when campers report to their second activity center. Organized activities end at 4 PM, but camp counselors are available to supervise free-play until pick-up at 5 PM.
One of your guides for this summer of fun and adventure include perennial favorite Glenn Mannion, who will engage campers with active Sports & Outdoor Fun.