Due to the increased demand in our popular Group Ex classes, we’ve had to update some of our policies regarding attendance to ensure that all members have a great experience at the Center. Please see our changes below:
Class sign-up process remains the same– You may sign up for classes beginning 48 hours in advance via Mindbody, lauriannwestcc.org or call the front desk.
Classes with a Wait-list– If class attendees are not present at the start of the class, their reservation will be assigned to the next person on the waitlist who is onsite and prepared to participate.
Classes With (or Without) a Wait-list– Members not present by the end of the initial 5 minute warm up will not be permitted to enter class. This is for your safety and also to not disrupt class for other members.
Spin Instructors will NOT be asked to relinquish their bike to accommodate late arrivals.
No CELL PHONE USE in the Group Ex room and/or classes.
Additional Group Ex Mindbody Policy Effective November 1
To alleviate customer and instructor frustrations with no-shows below is our new policy:
- First no-show – member will receive a warning via phone call.
- Second no-show – member will not be able to access Mindbody for a week and not able to take any group exercise classes during that 1 week.
- Third no-show – member will not be able to access Mindbody for 2 weeks and will not be able to take any group exercise classes during that 2 weeks.
What Constitutes a no-show:
- Not showing up for class and not notifying staff or cancelling through the MindBody app.
- Cancellation within one-hour of the class
We appreciate all of our memberships to the Center and are continuing to look for the best possible ways to serve our growing membership.