Important Update to Our Mask Policy
As you may be aware, the PA Secretary of Health has issued an order for all residents to wear face coverings at all times, both indoors and outdoors. We received guidance today and are amending our safety protocols regarding masks at the Community Center as follows, effective immediately:
- All members must wear a mask upon entering and exiting the facility and should remain on throughout the facility.
- Masks may be removed only when exercising on a piece of cardio equipment, participating in a group exercise class, or personal training once you have reached your station. Masks are to be replaced as soon as that activity is completed and before moving through the building.
- Masks are required in the free weight and lifting areas.
- Masks are to be worn outside if you cannot be socially distant.
- Campers and camp counselors will wear masks at all times inside the building. While outside and socially distant, masks will not be required.
- All Lauri Ann West Community Center staff will continue to wear masks, except when outside and socially distant.
We ask for your cooperation in following this policy as we make all efforts to comply with this state-wide order. Our priority will continue to be the health and safety of our members, guests, and the community.