Welcome to the information page for Pickleball at the Lauri Ann West Community Center.
Here you will find news and information for Pickleball at the Center.
Please make sure that all pickle ball players sign in each session and check in with our front desk staff. Non-members are required to either join or pay a guest fee to play.
Please click HERE for information regarding our Pickleball memberships.
Indoor Pickleball hours on our Dunlap Court**:
Special Evening Indoor Pickleball- Friday, November 8th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Wednesdays: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Fridays: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Saturdays: 7:00-8:15 AM (full gym); 8:15-9:00 am (half gym)* Begins November 1
Sundays: 9:00-10:30 AM- Family Pickleball
- Drills: Players can make up their own drills, or use the books supplied by Lauri Ann West Community Center. Players can group however the like; however, if all courts are full, foursomes should rotate off after 10 minutes to allow others to drill.
- Round Robin: 15 people rotate through in pre-determined fashion. Players must pre-register via the MindBody app, capped at 15. They will use the round-robin bracket hand out, and the timer supplied by the Center. All games are 10 minutes long, with a 2-minute break in between each game.
- Two Levels: Open to all levels, but players line up in 2 different groups, 1 of higher skill and 1 of lower. Players decide which group is most appropriate for them. Games to 11, win by 2 unless all the courts are full with people waiting. In that case, play games to 7, win by 2.
- Play Your Four: Groups of four can stay together the whole session. People line us as foursomes. Games to 11, win by 2. Then it’s four off, new foursome on. Individuals or smaller groups can come and form foursomes on the spot, but cannot expect other foursomes to break up.
- Mentoring: Stronger players work with any interested new players. Stronger players will stay after the Two Levels session on Friday to work with any player who welcomes coaching, advice, drilling ideas, etc. One court only
- 2.0-2.5 Friday or 3.0+ Monday: One line of waiting players, but players are asked to come only on the day/session that is appropriate for their skill level. Games to 11, win by 2; unless all the courts are full with people waiting. In that case, play games to 7, win by 2. If someone does not know their rating (ie 2.0, 2.5, 3.0), they are welcome to come for either session and decide whether their performance is a good fit with the rest of that group.
- Family: Open play, understanding that this is a popular time for children and partners who may not be as skilled. Games to 11, win by 2; unless all courts are full with people waiting. In that case, games to 7, win by 2.