We appreciate our members and we are always striving to better meet their needs. As our membership has grown we have seen an increasing demand for group fitness. We have several classes that run with a waitlist of members for the class. When members do not show up for class or cancel at the last minute that keeps other members on the waitlist from being able to join the class. We are announcing a new Group Ex Mindbody policy. This change comes as a result of the feedback we received from our recent member survey.
Effective November 1st, we are instituting our new Group Ex policy. The policy will help the Center make sure we are meeting as much demand as possible, while also asking our members to be respectful to others. We believe these changes will meet the needs of our members and keep our Group Ex offerings a valuable and excellent part of the member experience.
To alleviate customer and instructor frustrations with no-shows below is our new policy:
- First no-show – member will receive a warning via phone call.
- Second no-show – member will not be able to access Mindbody for a week and not able to take any group exercise classes during that 1 week.
- Third no-show – member will not be able to access Mindbody for 2 weeks and will not be able to take any group exercise classes during that 2 weeks.
What Constitutes a no-show:
- Not showing up for class and not notifying staff or cancelling through the MindBody app.
- Cancellation within one-hour of the class
We appreciate all of our memberships to the Center and are continuing to look for the best possible ways to serve our growing membership.
Questions? Please contact Sam McClelland at Smcclelland@lauriannwestcc.org