We’re excited that more and more members have been coming back to the fitness center. It’s been a few weeks since we shared information on how you can make a reservation when you’re ready. If you’d like to give it a try, here’s what you need to know:
- Only 20 people maximum are allowed in the fitness center per hour time slot. Between slots, the fitness center will be closed for 30 minutes to be thoroughly sanitized.
- Social distancing is strictly enforced and masks are required at all times unless you are actively using a piece of cardio equipment.
- Due to capacity limits, you must register for your one hour time slot in Mindbody before coming to the fitness center.
- Check out our reservation FAQ page for more information.
- If you have trouble registering, feel free to give us a call at 412-828-8566 and we would be happy to book you a time slot over the phone.
How to set up a Mindbody account or Contact us for help
It’s been another great week for our summer campers. We welcomed a half-day camp from Little Medical School, while kids in our full-day camp sewed their own masks, made kaleidoscopes, and built some impressive cardboard creations.
If your kids want to join in the fun, there’s still time. Spots remain in our Soccer Shots, Mad Science, Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, and Little Wilderness School camps. Register for Camp!
From the Fox Chapel Area High School Counseling Department:
This week we’re sharing with you a simple passage from an online meditation practice from Deepak Chopra:
“Even though the world will always be unpredictable and filled with uncertainty, we can choose how we react to that. Uncertainty doesn’t mean we need to be fearful and anxious. The final use of profound hope is to remain rooted in your vision of change as a welcome source of creativity and renewal. As we learn to live in ever-present awareness, our true nature, we are at one with the source of infinite creativity of life itself.”
Even in the midst of COVID-19, the Community Center is active and busy – just in new ways. We’re able to continue to do this work because of you. Thank you for your kindness, your generosity, and your uncompromising support.
Giving you the best experience is very important to us. If you have questions or ideas about how we can do better, let us know about it!
Email Us or Call Us