Welcome to the Community Center! Here’s what to know before you visit:
Be sure to sign the assumption of risk
To expedite the check-in process, all members are asked to electronically sign the assumption of risk before coming back to the Center. You will need to enter your last name and barcode number from your key tag to sign. If you need help finding your barcode number, please click here to email us.
Mask policy (updated May 14, 2021)
With new guidance from the CDC and updated mandate from the state, we are pleased to announce the following:
- Fully vaccinated people age 12+ (two weeks past full vaccine dosage) do not have to wear masks inside the Center.
- Those who are unvaccinated, or not yet fully vaccinated, must continue to wear a mask when inside the Center.
Capacity policy (updated June 1, 2021)
- Capacity in the fitness center and open gym will no longer be limited to 20 people.
- Guest passes will be available for $10 for group ex, open gym, and the fitness center. Guests must stop at the welcome desk to sign the liability release the first time they come to the Center. There is a limit of three passes per guest. If guests decide to join, the guest pass fee will go towards the first month’s memberships.
- Additional cardio equipment has been moved back into the fitness center. Some pieces will remain on the track and in the room across from the welcome desk for anyone who may be more comfortable in those areas.
We are excited to continue to make changes for our members. As always, we take everyone’s safety very seriously and will continue to do so. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us anytime at 412-828-8566 or email@example.com.