Here is what’s new at the Community Center the week of June 22:
* The Center will be closed on Sunday, July 4 *
- July group ex schedule
- Mask policy update
- Youth group ex class, Tuesdays at 1pm
- Spots left in July 5 camps: Nutcracker Ballet & Ceramics
- Pickleball classes start July 15
Group Ex updates for July:
- View July group ex schedule
- Charlie is now a certified Essentrics instructor so his Tuesday class is no longer listed as Apprentice!
- Tuesday 8:45-9:30am TRX will now be taught by Cassie.
- Saturday Kundalini Yoga with Moni will now be from 8:30-10am.
- Thursday 7-8pm Vinyasa Yoga will return on July 15 with Marla.
- Debbie will be returning to teach spin on Thursdays at 7pm
- Lynn’s Pilates classes are paused for the summer. She will resume in-person classes in the fall.
Mask policy update
With Pennsylvania’s mask mandate expiring on June 28, we would like to provide an update on our policies here at the Center. We will continue to require the following:
- Fully vaccinated people ages 12+ do not have to wear masks inside the Center.
- Those who are unvaccinated, or not yet fully vaccinated, are asked to continue wearing a mask when inside the Center.
- Masks are not required for outdoor group ex classes.
- Child care staff and children in summer camps/programs will continue to wear masks indoors. Masks can be removed once participating in outdoor activities.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these policies, please feel free to reach out to us at 412-828-8566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth group ex class, Tuesdays at 1pm
Every Tuesday from 1:00-1:45pm Dante leads kids through fun drills and activities out on the patio. Give your kids the exercise and fresh air they need this summer at our youth group ex class! This class is free for fitness members ages 8-12. Call
412-828-8566 to register starting two days before class.
Spots left in July 5 camps: Nutcracker Ballet & Ceramics
Grab one of the last spots in these camps the week of July 5-9
Ballet Camp | 9-11am for ages 4-7
Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre will be at the Community Center for camp all about The Nutcracker. Dancers will have a daily ballet class with storytelling, music, costuming, and prop making. Space is very limited for this special opportunity!
Ceramics Camp| 1-4pm for ages 5-12
This camp has sold out every other week this summer! Campers will learn skills and techniques to craft amazing animals, small bowls and vases, and more. Don’t forget to come back the week after camp to pick up your creations after they are fired.
Questions? Contact Jason Fate at email@example.com or 412-828-8566.
Scholarships are available! Click here to learn more.
Pickleball classes start July 15
Outdoor pickleball classes start July 15! Come hone your skills in a four week class with strategy, drills, and coached playtime. Separate classes are available for beginner, advanced beginner, and intermediate players. Questions? Contact Jason Fate at 412-828-8566. Register for Pickleball classes