- Mondays – 3:00 – 4:00pm and 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Tuesdays – 3:00 – 4:00pm and 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Wednesdays – 3:00 – 4:00pm
- Thursdays – 2:00 – 4:00pm and 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Fridays – 2:00 – 3:30pm and 6:30 – 8:00pm
- Saturdays – 11:45am – 1:15pm and 1:30 – 3:00pm
- Sundays – 11:45am – 1:15pm and 1:30 – 3:00pm
Preschool Open Gym:
For 3-5 year olds on Mondays from 10:00 – 11:00am. Parents must stay in the gym the entire time and everyone is required to wear a mask. Capacity is limited to 10 total, including parents and children.
- Reservations are not required to use Open Gym.
- Open Gym is available for monthly Fitness Members. Guest passes are not currently available.
- Children ages 10-12 can use Open Gym unattended if their guardian (age 18+) is in the building (fitness center, track, cafe, etc). The guardian cannot leave the building but does not have to be in the gymnasium.
- Children ages 13+ can use Open Gym unattended.
- Masks are required to be worn by all people at all times inside the Center, including in open gym.
- Capacity will be limited to 20 people maximum per Open Gym time slot.