Here is what’s new at the Community Center the week of May 24:
- Jill Mucci returns for Essentrics classes
- Summer camp wish list
- New! JumpBunch Pre-K program
- Outdoor pickleball hours
We will be closed Monday, May 31 in observance of Memorial Day
- With the new guidance from the CDC and updated mandate from the state, fully vaccinated people ages 12+ (two weeks past full vaccine dosage) do not have to wear masks inside the Center. Those who are unvaccinated, or not yet fully vaccinated, must continue to wear a mask when inside the Center.
- Reservations are no longer required for Open Gym. Kids ages 10-12 can use Open Gym unattended if their guardian (age 18+) is in the building. Kids ages 13+ can use Open Gym unattended. View the Open Gym schedule.
- We will be closed Monday, May 31 in observance of Memorial Day.
Jill Mucci returns for Essentrics classes return June 4
We’re excited to bring back another class that we know many of you have been waiting for. Jill Mucci will return to the Center for in-person Essentrics classes on Mondays and Fridays from 11am – 12pm beginning Friday, June 4. Reservations will open in Mindbody on June 2.
We will continue to offer our usual Essenics with Carolyn and Charlie Tuesday – Thursday. If you have any questions, please contact Sam McClelland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Camp Wish List
Camp is just around the corner and we are busy gathering supplies to keep everyone busy this summer. If you would like to donate any items on this list, our summer campers would greatly appreciate it! Just drop them off at our welcome desk any time we are open.
Crayola washable markers
Colored construction paper
Black construction paper
Colorful pom poms
Thank you advance for your support! We have a full camp roster and appreciate everyone’s help to make this a great summer. If you have any questions, please contact Jason Fate at email@example.com.
JumpBunch Pre-K Class
Just added – classes start June 14
This program sold out in the spring so don’t delay registering! JumpBunch brings a new activity, sport, or game each week to get preschoolers moving. They provide great exercise, but in a structured format that introduces a wide variety of sports, builds coordination, balance, and confidence. Class meets outdoors for six weeks. Space is limited! Learn more and register.
Questions? Contact Jason Fate at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarships are available! Click here to learn more.
Outdoor Pickleball starting Tuesday, June 1
Open pickleball will move to the outdoor flex court from Memorial Day – Labor Day. Beginning June 1, the court will be reserved for Center pickleball and fitness members for open play from 9am-12pm. Reservations in Mindbody will not be required. Outside of these hours, the court is available for public use.
Please note that the court is reserved for the Center’s tennis camps the week of June 28 from 9am-4pm. If you have any questions, please contact Jamie Rhoades at email@example.com.