[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ row_boxshadow=” row_boxshadow_color=” row_boxshadow_width=’10’ link=” linktarget=” link_hover=” padding=’0px’ highlight=” highlight_size=” border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ column_boxshadow=” column_boxshadow_color=” column_boxshadow_width=’10’ background=’bg_color’ background_color=” background_gradient_color1=” background_gradient_color2=” background_gradient_direction=’vertical’ src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_breaking=” mobile_display=” av_uid=”]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-kk0chqxc’ admin_preview_bg=”]
Open Gym will be offered on Monday, January 18 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. There are a maximum of 10 spots available in each Open Gym session. You must register to attend.
- Fitness members must register in advance in order to attend an Open Gym slot.
- Registration must be made by calling our welcome desk at 412-828-8566. Registration will not be accepted via email and will not be on Mindbody.
- Registration will be available beginning when the Center opens the day of the slot you are reserving. For example, registration for Open Gym on Friday at 6:30pm begins when the Center opens at 6am on Friday.
- When calling to make your reservation, you can only register people on your membership. For example, if you are bringing three people for Open Gym, you must provide all three names, and all three must be members of your family on your membership.
- Open Gym time is available for our fitness members. This is in order to limit the number of people in the gymnasium and ensure that the maximum amount of members are able to take advantage of the limited Open Gym times.
- Fitness members age 13+ may use the Open Gym unaccompanied. Fitness members ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Open Gym does NOT include use of the track.
- Please register for only one time slot per day so that all of our fitness members will have an opportunity to enjoy the gym.
- Masks are required to be worn by all people at all times inside the Center, including in open gym.
- Members must bring their own basketballs; the Center will not provide any equipment.