Summer camps at the Lauri Ann West Community Center feature a mixture of sports, STEAM discovery, activities in the gym and outdoor time in the sunshine. With new adventures each day and new themes weekly, your child will never be bored! Our top priority is the health and safety of our campers, their families, our staff and the community. We closely follow local, state and national guidelines to ensure all recommended COVID-19 safety measures are met.
PreschoolRegistration Is Open!
- Cancellations made 14 days or more prior to the start of camp will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations made within 13 days prior to camp start date will not receive a refund.
- Full refunds will be given to those who follow the cancelation policy or if a camp is canceled due to low enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
- There is a $20 administration fee assessed on refunds.
- If you have registered for a week and need to change to another, a $20 fee will be added.
- Changes to any registration must be made 3 days (the Friday before) the camp start date.
- Registration closes five days before the start of camp.
Please see our Parent Handbook for a full list of policies.
What our camps offer:
- A wide variety of activities for your child to explore
- Outdoor play
- Opportunity to make friends
- Peace of mind for working parents
Need help or have questions?
Please contact us at 412-828-8566 or email@example.com.
Full Day Camps:
- Camp Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Drop-off Hours: 8:30 – 9:00am
- Pick-up Hours: 4:00 – 4:30pm
Half Day Preschool Camps:
- Drop-off: 9:00am
- Pick-up: 12:00pm
Authorized parent(s)/guardian(s) must accompany their camper through the mandatory check-in process, which includes an intake screening.
- Half-day pre-K Camps (ages 3-5): $155 members / $180 non-members (July 4th week: $124 members / $144 non-members)
- Full-day camps – Ages 5-8: $299 members / $339 non-members (July 4th week: $239 / $271 non-members)
- Full-day camps – Ages 8-12: $299 members / $339 non-members (July 4th week: $239 / $271 non-members)
Scheduled payments are available for parents purchasing multiple weeks of camp. Contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-828-8566, for assistance.
Meet our instructors!
Our camp operations meet or exceed the required standards set forth by local and national experts to ensure a safe experience, including:
- Classroom sizes will be monitored to coincide with social distancing guidelines.
- Face coverings may be required to coincide with state and CDC guidelines.
- Campers must bring food for the day, including snacks and a non-perishable lunch, stored in their own bag (lunches are not refrigerated).
- Campers should bring water in a refillable water bottle.
- Camp groups will retain the same assigned staff all week.
- Frequent handwashing and enhanced sanitation practices.
- Staff will sanitize supplies and facilities throughout the day.
- Camp activities will follow social distancing guidelines.
- Staff has been trained in all COVID-19 procedures and safety protocols.