These full-day themed summer camps feature a mixture of physical activity, STEAM discovery, games in our gymnasium and outdoor time in the sunshine. With new adventures each day and new themes weekly, your child will never be bored! It’s our goal to provide a safe environment for your child to make memories, meet new friends and explore their unique talents & interests. Camps are limited to 24 children per week and separated into two rooms to maintain social distancing. All applicable COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place.
- Drop-off: 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. / Pick-up: 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Instructors: Carol Johnson, Courtney Smith, Aleigh Davis, Brennan Poole, Lorraine Free and Rosemary Ball
- Special weekly visits every Friday
- Pricing: $294 members / $324 non-members (July 5-8: $235 / $259 non-members)
- After-care is available until 6:00pm for the flat weekly fee of $100 ($80 week of July 4) per camper and is limited to 10 children. (Purchase after-care separately.)
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made within 13 days prior to camp start date will not receive a refund. Cancellations made 14 days or more prior to the camp start date will receive a full refund. Full refunds will be given to those who follow the cancelation policy or if a camp is canceled. Changes to any registration will result in a $20 administrative fee.
Need help or have questions?
Contact Marcia Becker, Programs Manager, at email@example.com or 412-828-8566 (ext. 103).