Join Our Team
The Lauri Ann West Community Center is an equal opportunity facility committed to sustaining an inclusive culture. The Lauri Ann West Community Center does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Current Available Positions:
- Summer Camp Counselor / email Jason Fate with questions or to apply
- Personal Trainer / email Sam McClelland with questions or to apply
- Health & Wellness Associate / email Sam McClelland with questions or to apply
- Arts & Enrichment Instructor (Full Day Care) / email Jason Fate with questions or to apply
- Member Experience Associate / email Michelle Drum with questions or to apply
We are seeking dynamic, highly qualified instructors for a wide variety of independently contracted positions. If you have a passion for teaching in your area(s) of expertise, please submit this form to Programs Manager, Jason Fate at email@example.com. We will review submissions for all age groups and content areas to fill the needs of our community, including, but not limited to:
School Age Sports, Music, STEAM, Early Education, Adult Education, Adult Athletics (emphasis on Adult and Early Ed. Programming)
MUST be able to provide up to date clearances (FBI, Criminal, Child Abuse). All CDC guidelines are followed to run programming as safely as possible.